MatchMaker FundRaising Software Product Integrations
More and more donors expect to be able to make donations to your organization through your website. Now you can accept these online donations with MatchMaker Online Donation Management and our payment gateway partner Qgiv.
- Accept major credit cards and eChecks through a payment form that looks exactly like your website.
- Receive donated funds within approximately 48 hours of collection. Donors will see your organization’s name on their billing statements.
- Integrate online donations with MatchMaker FundRaising Software, eliminating the need to manually enter donations into your database.
- Allows your donors to give automatically with recurring options.
- Funds are collected through Qgiv, a Level 1 Certified Payment Gateway, which is subject to the highest security requirements mandated by the PCI Data Security Standards. Data is protected via the SSL protocol, the industry standard in protecting sensitive data as it crosses the Internet.
Using proprietary algorithms and multiple databases, DonorSearch provides comprehensive, actionable data to help nonprofits of all types achieve better fundraising and outreach results. The DonorSearch results help nonprofits understand both the capacity and inclination of donors and prospective donors. DonorSearch seamlessly integrates key indicators into MatchMaker FundRaising Software.
- Searches and analyzes wealth and philanthropy databases
- Reviews key information manually for greater accuracy before you receive it
- Can predict both capacity and propensity to give with confidence
- Provides in-depth information to help development personnel formulate approach and ask strategies
- Helps development offices allocate scarce resources most efficiently
MatchMaker FundRaising Software integrates with QuickBooks accounting software to save you time and resources. In just a few simple steps, you can update QuickBooks with donation information that has been entered into MatchMaker. This integration offers organizations greater efficiency by eliminating double entry.
- Eliminate duplicate entry mistakes
- Automatically post financial information to the proper QuickBooks income accounts
- Assign QuickBooks classes to donations to help track your programs
- Save time by transferring multiple donation entries at one time